Keep your hospital or medical facility sanitary with URM’s clinical waste services.
Our discreet and efficient team ensures minimal disruption to your operations.
URM also dispose of spoiled, obsolete, damaged, or hazardous clinical materials.
A free site assessment determines the size, type and amount of bins needed.
Clinical bins can be emptied daily, weekly or monthly (depending on requirements).
All medical waste removal services meet strict OH&S requirements.
Choose from various clinical waste collection and disposal options.
Book a one-off pick up or arrange a regular maintenance schedule.
Types of clinical waste include:
- Surgical Equipment and Tools
- Expired Medications
Increase Efficiency and Spot OH&S Risks
Medical facilities are often required to submit waste management reports.
Our audit team can help you collect valuable data while streamlining operations.
Regular site audits may reduce costs and help run your organisation more efficiently.
You could even prevent costly emergencies by detecting potential OH&S risks.
Audits consist of:
- Analysing your current clinical waste collection system.
- Offering expert advice to save time and money.
- Determining how many bins and skips are necessary for your business.
- Calculating the frequency of your waste service collection.
- Maintaining mobile garbage bins, skips and other equipment.
- Ongoing support and training.
Complete Waste Management Solutions for Your Business
A centralised solution makes good business sense.
Instead of using a waste broker or remembering which company is responsible for what, we do it all.
Ask our knowledgeable specialists about:
- Paper and cardboard recycling bins and skips.
- Organics and commingled recycling.
- Document destruction and secure shredding for added privacy protection.
- Disposal of hazardous and liquid materials.
- Electronics recycling.
Save time and hassle by bundling your services with us.
We offer competitive rubbish removal prices and unbeatable customer care.